Thursday, June 12, 2014

Good trade turns bad

Following Business Plan 4,I went short the minute the market opened on Wednesday. The market went up immediately hitting my stop loss. I reversed direction immediately, and waited for the market to rise up by 33%. Everything went perfectly as planned till now. Now came the problem. I did not follow the EMA(14) sell signal when the market fell below the line after a long time. The market unfortunately did not rise back up and kept falling till it hit my stop loss. I ended up loosing 11000 on 40000. A very bad day. At least found the importance of EMA(14) line.

Another horrible day. Target was not reached. Made many losses. Brain fried. Trade on diversion from EMA(14). Will trade on 20,000. from tomorrow. Don't need more money. Target 1000 per day. Strict stop loss reversals tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment